Personal Information Protection Policy
Totteoki Inc. is a company that manages the internet shopping site Plumb . We recognize the importance of the personal information of all of the people who submit personal information to us. We comply with the laws and ordinances of Japan regarding the protection of personal information and other Japanese regulations and have established a personal information protection policy that includes the following items. We promise to implement and maintain this policy.
「Personal Information Protection Policy」
1. We adhere to all laws and ordinances, guidelines, and other regulations established by the government that relate to the handling of personal information in all of our businesses and the handling of the personal information of employees, etc. Furthermore, we lay down the personal information protection policy management system implemented in relation to Japanese Industrial Standards “personal information protection policy management system-requirements” (JIS Q15001) and protect all personal information.
2. We will only obtain and use personal information to the extent necessary to enact the following business and achieve the following purposes of use. We do not use any personal information exceeding these purposes (Non-Objective Use.) We also establish appropriate management measures in order to not make any Non-Objective Use.
3. In cases when we have obtained one’s consent, we will not give any personal information to a third person with the exception of any cases based upon law.
4. We will investigate in a timely manner the factual relationships of complaints or consultations related to the handling of personal information received, and will endeavor in good faith to respond within a logical period of time.
5. In order to appropriately manage personal information that we have obtained, we establish organizational, personal, physical, and technological safety measures, and work towards the prevention and correction of disclosure, destruction, or damage of personal information.
6. We will continue to re-evaluate our personal information protection management systems related to the protection of personal information and improve our efforts towards the protection of personal information based on changes to the state of the company and the environment in which it operates.
Created: May 1, 2012